• You will provide support in the migration to the cloud solution.
• You will be responsible for the installation and effective running of File Transfers by CFT and XFB Gateway.
• You will be responsible for the installation and effective running of Sentinel’s file Transfer monitoring
• You treat and resolve CFT incidents by diagnosing and determining severity and priority and deciding what actions to take to restore the service.
• You prepare, document and execute changes in accordance with internal procedures and in relation to the various stakeholders and clients.
• You verify the correct execution of these change requests and, if necessary, you implement a backup plan.
• You participate in the validation of the monitoring and the procedures and exercises of "Disaster Recovery".
• You ensure support for applications outside normal business hours
• You create and maintain the up-to-date documentation in collaboration with the squad.
• You are involved in maintaining and improving operational quality.
• You will have regular contacts with the teams of the other technical fields, BP²I, ITG, Helpdesk, the different Business Lines of the bank and the external suppliers.
For more details: Please open the attached PDF File