As a Program Manager you play a crucial role in defining, governing and supporting strategic business transformations in both business and IT.
Tasks and responsibilities:
The Program Manager has the following responsibilities:
• You lead the initiation, definition and realization of strategic programs.
• You translate strategic objectives into a change roadmap that has an impact across different operating units. Roadmaps typically consist of 10 to 80 projects with 3 to 15 projects running in parallel.
• You manage a program organization of 50 to 400 coworkers, as well as one or several implementation partner(s).
• You are responsible for the successful delivery of the whole of the proposed change at the appropriate level of quality, on time and within budget, in accordance with the program plan and governance arrangements. You are responsible for the overall integrity and coherence of the program and manage program risks and dependencies with other programs and projects. When needed, you initiate extra activities or propose adjustments if gaps in the program are identified or issues arise.
• You track the realization of the program's business case and report on the progress of the program at regular intervals to the business responsible. You are an active member of the program’s governance bodies.
• You are used to working with peers in a collaborative spirit and create a context in which all stakeholders are motivated to work towards the same goal.
For more details, see attached PDF-file.