- Senior technical PM, with a strong background in Windows infrastructure + desktop projects, especially Active Directory migration, recent Windows desktop migrations (e.g Windows7 ->Windows10). Preferably in transport, manufacturing or mixed industrial/office organisations of 10k+ end users.
- Experience working with offshore IT partner + third party infrastructure providers.
- Experienced managing workload of a medium sized operational/rollout team.
- Proven track record in detailed and complex planning, following up execution phase, and closing activities – using industry standard planning application(s).
- Proven track record in project governance and budget controls.
- Certification or good working knowledge in PM², Prince2 or other Project methods.
- Certification or good working knowledge in ITIL.
- Language knowledge: NL or FR+EN required.
- Able to travel within Belgium.