• You’ll work within a team of specialists who are responsible for the design, the setup, the configuration and the evolution of data transferts and integrations systems
• As a specialist, you’ll also help the customer to troubleshoot his applications issues, in that aspect you are customer oriented and always strive to customer satisfaction.
• You build the standards and automation for the environment with the team.
• You are comfortable with interacting, with all types of business profiles, in a remote way and also face-to face, when the situation requires it (on-site projects);
• You are fascinated by the world of application monitoring and you are keen on keeping your professional knowledge and technical skills up-to-date; you put focus on self-development in order to be able to help others, both as colleague and as technical specialist within the team.
• You are happy to share your knowledge by involving your colleagues in the delivery of the projects you have worked on. Besides providing them with the necessary documentation, you also share your experience and the way you overcame technical and delivery project challenges.
• You persist in obtaining everything you need in order to set the tone within our Competence Center Middleware and to explore new horizons.
For more details: Please open the attached PDF File